Tuesday, April 1, 2014

NEW NYC Expert Last Lip Color

NYC 447 Forever Fushia

After testing out this lipstick, I am truly amazed. The color stay and payoff is more than I expected for this brand. I have tested some of their older lipsticks before and this one is nothing like those! It is much better!

I wore this lipstick on a hike. After drinking from a water bottle the color is still visible. Here are some before and after pictures.


As you can see from the pictures, the lipstick is still noticeable on my lips. Even though it isn't exactly the same as when I applied it, keep in mind I did go on a hike. I am sure id you are doing other normal everyday activities the color would stay the same for a couple of hours.

So far, I am loving this lip color and formula! It is not drying at all and smells delightful. I am impressed 100%! Good job NYC!






Retails $1.99 Can be found at drugstores
Provided by Influenster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment